Thursday, January 12, 2012

Pictures!

January 12, 2012

So I decided I'd better add some pictures for everyone to see! The first picture is from December when we went to DC for the first time. We saw the capitol and decided we'd better take a picture!

View of the Capitol from the Southwest

After we saw the capitol and where Kelsie will be working for the next 4 months we decided to go to the famous DC cupcakes in Georgetown! For those of you who don't know, DC cupcakes has a show on TLC and is known around the nation for having amazing cupcakes.

The Famous DC Cupcakes Store in Georgetown

 
Kelsie and Josh waiting to get their cupcakes
The first few days Kelsie went to work, I rode with her to make sure she got on the right buses and didn't get lost. I went job hunting, but I also went sight-seeing. I got a picture of the Capitol from the East and I also got a picture of the Supreme Court Building.

Capitol from the East

Supreme Court Building

Finally, this past weekend we took a trip to DC again to sight-see. After we went to the Smithsonian Museum of American History, we walked out to see this magnificent sight -

Washington Monument With a Beautiful Sunset

Afterwards we went to find something to eat and ended up near the White House so we decided we'd might as well go see it too!


Stay tuned for more!

-Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment